If you're on this page, you are probably looking for information about our end of semester sale on VDMX– well, sorry, sadly you've missed it, we taking in requests for the special offer at 11:59 PM EST on May 27th.
But the good news is, you can still take advantage of our regular discounted rate for students, teachers and other educational faculty to get VDMX for just 199 USD.
And of course we're still offering the “starving artist” rate of 199 USD. If you've not already read about this special discount for hobbyists and new artists, the idea is simple — help others get started by:
- translating, or recording a new video tutorial,
- documenting the details of a project you are working on in a blog post,
- creating an original set of creative commons sample movies,
- open sourcing some useful creative code,
- a DJ could share some of their audio loops for video artists who need soundtracks for demo reels,
- sharing Quartz Composer compositions,
or some other idea that uses your existing skills in exchange for a discount on a full license of VDMX.
For more information on the sale visit our buy page, or send us an email with a scan of your school photo ID (diploma for grads) or a proposal for the starving artist rate, and we'll send back a coupon code to get your full license for 199 USD when purchasing VDMX from our online store.
If you haven't already tried out VDMX, check out some of the introduction tutorials below, then download the demo and give it a try for yourself: http://vidvox.net
Offer ends May 27th, 2013
Available to both domestic and international customers.